By our baptism we are called, lay and ordained, to care for those around us. Our parishioners undertake many pastoral initiatives. We welcome newcomers to join such a ministry.
* Delivering food to families recovering from a heath crisis
* Arranging for Lay Eucharistic visitors to take communion to shut ins and those who cannot attend services
* Uplifting and supporting families with children in crisis
* Gathering for prayer
* Making prayer shawls and baby quilts as symbolic gifts of the Holy Spirit
* Providing food through the food bank and sandwich programs for those in need
Our Priest, John Balicki, or our Coordinator of Pastoral Care, Dr. Cathie Kimball, supported by the Vestry, will find the appropriate priest, deacon, lay Eucharistic minister or other to visit the sick at home or in the hospital. When Rev. Balicki is away, Cathie can also discuss funeral services and other occasions, depending on the request.
Phone: call 872-7869. Usually you will get a voice mail but it will be automatically forwarded to one the wardens or members of the vestry to return your call.
Email: a new email address, firstname.lastname@example.org. Again, a warden or vestry member will contact you or forward your email to the appropriate person in the parish to respond.