The children scatter the palms as we tell the story of Jesus’ entry into Jerusalem
Our commitment: Children Welcome!
As parents, we know we want our children to feel like they belong in church. We also want our children to feel comfortable and know “how to do church”. Our Family Eucharists and “Kids in the 10:15
” help us all to remember ways of praying, and maybe perhaps Why we do the things we do each Sunday.
When we do our monthly service projects, we get to know one another more intimately and work towards a common goal.
* Outreach projects like making valentines for shut-ins while talking about our elders and those who live alone
* Art and crafts such as making Advent Wreaths, while learning about the symbols of preparation for Christmas
* Helping during services as ushers and greeters, while participating in the Eucharist and listening to the sermon
* Telling the stories of the Bible, as we learn together the great stories of our faith
Children learning about Bible stories
* Tending to nature and our pets and planting gardens and celebrating St. Francis Day.