St. Mark’s remains committed to care for others, even as we live though this difficult time. By our baptism we are called, lay and ordained, to care for those around us. Our parishioners undertake many pastoral initiatives. We welcome newcomers to join such a ministry.
- Deliver food to families recovering from a heath crisis
- Arrange for Lay Eucharistic visitors to take communion to shut ins and those who cannot attend services
- Uplift and support families with children in crisis
- Gather for prayer
- Make prayer shawls and baby quilts as symbolic gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Provide food through the food bank and sandwich programs for those in need
Our Priest, John Balicki, be available or will find the appropriate priest, deacon, lay Eucharistic minister or other to visit the sick at home or in the hospital. Rev. Balicki welcomes your inquiry about funeral services and other occasions, depending on the request.
Please Email or call 872-7869. The staff, a warden or a vestry member will contact you or forward your message to the appropriate person in the parish to respond.