On September 26, we begin a discussion of the book Braiding Sweetgrass by Robin Wall Kimmerer. We will meet weekly on Mondays at 7 pm on Zoom.
The Youth Book Club will be reading a teen version of Braiding Sweetgrass. We look forward to sharing our experiences with each other.
Completed Adult Education programs via Zoom from 2020 and 2022.
- “Abide with Me” by Elizabeth Strout.
- “When Tears Sing, The Art of lament in Christian Community” by William Blaine-Wallace. June-July 2022.
- The Church Cracked Open by Stephanie Spellers. Spring 2022.
- Exploring what it means to say God is Love. Fall of 2021
- Sacred Ground discussion group, https://www.episcopalchurch.
- Book discussion groups on White Fragility and Resurrecting Easter.
- A class on an Introduction to the Episcopal Church and the Book of Common Prayer.
- Film viewing and discussion on Traces of the Trade and Two Popes.
- In 2019 we discussed Bishop Curry’s The Way of Love.
Watch for new discussion groups and classes in our weekly news.
Ask to be added to our e-news mailing list.
When we can gather again, we will resume our Sunday mornings adult program, as well as occasional weekday evening classes.