The Prayer Labyrinth at St. Mark’s
“I have found the one true path of the Spirit!”
“I have wonderfully met the Spirit walking my path.”
For the Spirit walks upon all paths.
~ Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet
Walking the Labyrinth…
The Labyrinth is one path to and from the center. If you stay on the path, you will not get lost.
The rhythm of walking and placing one foot in front of the other, quiets the mind, relaxes the body, and refreshes the spirit.
Walking the Labyrinth can be a way of seeking to resolve a problem, seek guidance, grieve a loss, release a fear, or just to be with God, your Higher Power, or your Spiritual Strength.
We invite you to walk the Labyrinth for a period of reflection or just for fun, and return often.
Follow the path in your own time, and take all the time you need.
Download our Labyrinth Brochure.
How to get there…
- From 1-95 Exit 130, go southeast on Route 104 / Main Street toward Waterville downtown.
- Drive 7/10 (0.7) mile to the light at Eustis Parkway.
- Turn right and go one-half (0.5) mile.
- Mark’s is on the left. You may park in our lot.
- The labyrinth is in the triangle of green space between Eustis Pkwy and North Street.